Monday, February 6, 2012

About myself

-My name is Too Lay Mei or u can call me Christine.

-I came from the capital city of Malaysia, that is Kuala Lumpur.

-My childhood was about when i was in kindergarten...i am lazy to attended classes...i cried loudly in front my mum when she wanted to bring me to the kindergarten....she force me to seating inside the car and sent me to kindergarten...when the car reached kindergarten, my mum was get out from the car and wanted to open the car door and bring me into the class. But, i locked the car door and continue crying inside the car...at the end, i still attended to class. It is quite funny to remind about my stupid attitude when i was in kindergarten.

-On the other hand, i still miss the first trip my parents bring the whole family traveled to hong kong. That's my first time to took flight when i was in standard four...i really miss the moment travel around with the family.

-I have two sisters and one brother and i am the youngest in the family. My parents is doing businesses and my two sisters and brother are working.

The three experiences making the most lasting impression were:
1) i have participated in the radio and TV station host interview...although i didn't selected from the lists, but at least i dare to tried and join in the interview.
2) felt down in the toilet when i was a children and my head was hurt.
3)first time climbing in broga hills

Ten most important given circumstances are:
1)convocation
2)working as a part time fragrances consultant
3)4 years as a student in HELP
4)host interview in the tv and radio station
5)visit to NGO
6)grandparents and nanny passed away
7)my dog passed away
8) traveled with family
9)stress in study life
10)appreciate the time with my family

-Five most powerful members of my private audience:
1) parents because they always as a supporter in my life..i love and care my parents
2) siblings because without them i will felt lonely.
3)close friends because they always share something with and spent the time together
4)god because god always protect us.
5)my dog because it always make me happy

No comments:

Post a Comment